It's still not too late! Even though there's only 4 (!!!) days until Christmas, that doesn't mean that you can't put together a few last minute gifts for friends and family. All the items on this list make great stocking stuffers, but they would also be perfect for Secret Santa or white elephant exchanges, or to make a simple little gift nestled among the branches of the tree.
- Cookie "Dough" // Postris
- Earbud Holder made from mint container // Make It Love It
- Embroidered Gloves (plus many other cute presents!) // Country Living
- Embroidered Handkerchiefs // Country Living (link above)
- "Emergency Chocolate" (plus other humorous printables) // One Good Thing by Jillee
- Hot Chocolate Mug // Half Baked Harvest
- Gift Card Candy Tin // Create, Craft, Love
- Fabric Covered Notebooks // PM Between the Lines
- Hot Cocoa Mix Ornaments // Bubbly Nature Creations
- Mocha Mix // Something Turquoise
- Origami Mini Books // How About Orange
- Perfume Lockets // Design Sponge
- Pressed Flowers Bookmark // Buddy and Buggy
- Origami Dollar Star // Homemade Gifts Made Easy
- Washi Tape Wrapped Caramels // Saveur and Buzzfeed
In other news...I'm finally on social media! Check out my accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Bloglovin, with Instagram coming soon. I would be over the moon if you would give me some likes, follows, etc. I'm looking forward to designing new icons for my sidebar!
Thanks for reading!